Administrator: Rev. Daniel O'Brien, Pastor
Director of Religious Education: Mrs. Patricia Meyer
(717) 392-2930, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes: Kingergarten, Grades 1–8, and RCIA for Children—Sunday mornings 9:00–10:15 a.m. (includes Mass)
Sacraments: First Penance and First Communion—grade 2;
Children who do not attend Catholic School are invited to attend Religious Education classes on a regular basis. Our program has classes for grades K–12 and welcome parent participation.
We meet on Sunday mornings from 9:00–10:15 a.m., and provide the opportunity for the children to attend the 10:30 a.m. Mass with their class. Once Confirmation has been celebrated, we encourage our young teens to continue involvement in their faith by attending the morning classes and join our Youth Group.
Registration for classes is ongoing; but we prefer that you register before September 1, 2018. Classes begin on Sunday, September 9, 2018; the last class will meet on Sunday May 5, 2019. Registration is FAIR SHARE starting at $35 per child.
Please contact Patricia Meyer, DRE at the Religious Education Office at (717) 392-2930 for more information or to register.
Click on the following links for downloadable/printable/"user-to-complete" .pdf versions of (click on your browser's "back" arrow to return to this page):
• St. Anthony of Padua Religious Education Student Medical Form
• St. Anthony of Padua Religious Education Calendar, 2018–2019
• St. Anthony of Padua Religious Education First Penance/First Communion
• St. Anthony of Padua Religious Education 7th Grade Confirmation Calendar,
• St. Anthony of Padua Religious Education 8th Grade Confirmation Calendar,